Sunday, August 26, 2012

Save the Last Dance

1) I realized I never reviewed this movie before and that is a fucking shame. This movie rules.

2) Part of the reason I have such a thing for it is obvi Julia Stiles. I'd put a link up to all of my reviews on here where I rep her but there's already been too many. Just do a search on the side bar and you'll see <3. Sean Patrick Thomas is also super tight too. He's obvi blowing it up in this movie but also in Halloween Resurrection.


3) The weird part is that I generally have zero interest in artsy kind of movies (see The Artist) or (if I ever had the desire to review them) Adaptation or Midnight in Paris.This one isn't so much artsy but it does involve ballet lol.

4) It's also weird how old all the "high schoolers" are in it.  I know a lot of movies revolving around high schools have students that are actually way too old to actually be in high school, but I'm pretty sure Sean Patrick Thomas was like 30 in this.

4) The best scene is where they first dance to that tight song in the club in the beginning. If only I could make moves like that lol.

Good stuff,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment