Sunday, February 24, 2013

Friday Night Lights (the movie obvi)

I've been generally ignoring the Awards tonight given that they never hone in on the movies I generally rep lol. That said..

1) I've never been wild about dramas, but sports dramas seem to keep my attention (see Rocky IV and The Fighter).

2) Probably the most appealing part to me about this movie is that it reflects my life long goal to relocate to a rural Texas community that lives for Friday night football games. I'm still on the fence about living in either Midland or Odessa, but I'd bet almost anyone that within the decade I'll have settled down there. \o/

3) Sort of relevant to that, my love of country music had me surprised that Tim McGraw plays such a mean, overbearing father. I mean, it makes sense that he lives in rural Texas, but I just wish he wasn't so riled up all the time.

4) For everyone paying super close attention, the coach's wife was also a doctor in the Nightmare on Elm Street remake.

Hard to go wrong with west Texas football,

A-

No comments:

Post a Comment