Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

1) I've referenced this movie a time or two on the blog but never gotten around to reviewing it. Actually I've tried to watch this movie several times but can just never make it all the way through it. It's that boring.

2) Obvi my A.D.D. is a pretty big impediment to me following complex movie story lines, but this one just had too many interlinks. Given that this movie doesn't take place in Salina, Kansas, I'm confused how everyone actually knows everyone in Los Angeles. It's like how Lawrence isn't that big and we still have no idea who are neighbors are. How on earth are all of these people buddy-buddy in one of the US's largest cities?

3) New Year's Eve is running ahead of this while Love Actually is lapping the ish out of it.

4) FWIW TSwift is in it which is super tight but I'd much rather see her sing.

I see why Maker treats this day like every other day lol,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment