Monday, February 18, 2013

Flight

1) It was pretty good. I'm not wild about flying, but the drinking/legal/chick thing appealed to me lol. Speaking of which, I'm on day 9 of sobriety and feeling pretty good. I get why Denzel is so content at the end of the movie lol.

2) Why is it that so many Denzel movies have these really long pauses in the middle of them with nothing going on? John Q, Man on Fire, and the hit movie HE GOT GAME were like this. I wonder if he specifically requests these long winded scenes where he just walks around to music lol.

3) I coulda gone without all those heroin injection scenes. The underside of my arms gives me the willies generally, but those scenes were intense.

4) I thought about writing a bunch of shenanigans about how the defense attorney was out to lunch but I get that those posts don't really appeal to the demographic audience of the blog lol.

5) I had some love for the movie too because it took me back to the greatest 2 weeks of my life- the ADI 2K6. There were always a bunch of airline crews that stayed at our hotel who loved to party. Hopefully nothing like this actually happened on tha airline smh.

Denzel Washington rules,

A-

No comments:

Post a Comment