Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Best Friend's Girl

1) It was better than I remembered. I'm not wild about Dane Cook, have a hit or miss relationship with Kate Hudson, and think Jason Biggs is pretty tight. But overall it was okay.

2) Part of my beef is I don't think Dane Cook is as good as other actors who try to pull off a bunch of raunchy one liners. My idol Joe Rogan has accused DC of stealing lines from other comedians so I think I generally am skeptical of him.

3) Also, the story is kinda unbelievable because Kate Hudson is light years outta Jason Biggs's league in this movie. Don't get me wrong, she's generally out of everyone's league, but here I don't think anyone was ever under the impression that the two of them were gonna work out.

4) The ending was kinda goofy too. I wasn't watching the movie under a microscope or anything, but did he really just run 26 miles with her to show her how much he loved her? If he was that winded so early into the run, I'm actually kinda surprised he didn't go into cardiac arrest or something.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment