Sunday, July 29, 2012

21 Jump Street


1) I never watched the 80s version so maybe I'm out to lunch, but I didn't think it was that great. I mean, it was pretty funny and had it's moments and stuff, but didn't really live up to all the hoopla it was getting.

2) It's hard for me to understand that one of the main plot lines was just Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum fighting about how much attention they are getting in the fake high school. It's probably not worth getting that riled up about lol. The other problem was how long the end dragged on for. That whole last preparation for the showdown scene just kept going and going.

3) I never realized that the original guy besides Johnny Depp made a guest appearance in the hit TV show Friends as one of the bullies in season 2 named CARL.

4) I guess as a bonus it was one of the only Johnny Depp movies that he didn't personally freak me out in.

It was still pretty funny,

B-

No comments:

Post a Comment