Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Leprechaun 2


1) Generally I enjoy watching horrible sequels to horror movies but this might just be the exception to the rule. Instead of building off of the horrible plot of the first movie, they just decided it would be best to make the plot about the Leprechaun trying to find a bride.

2) The kicker is that he can only find a bride every 1000 years or something. I guess that means, contrary to the first movie, that he leaves his gold unoccupied when seeking out a mate. And if he was seeking out a mate shouldn't he at least have tried to get Jennifer Aniston to stick around from the first movie?

3) And how can he make all this magical stuff appear? He makes all these mirages pop out that somehow TKO everyone. That one guy thought he was making moves on that girl but he was actually sticking his head in between some lawnmower blades? SMH.

4) I get all the rules about what TKO's vampires, witches, and most ghosts. But I had no idea that iron was what killed leprechauns. In the first movie it was a four leaf clover. I guess I should figure this out to be a true horror buff lol.

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment