Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wolf Creek

Before I set off camping tonight I might as well review a spooky movie to creep me out lol.

1) I don't really know what all the fanfare was about. Generally I seem to wonder what the big fuss is whenever some independent film gets worshiped but I figured this might be different since it was a horror movie. Guess not lol.

2) I'm still not wild about these torture movies and this is pretty illustrative of this. That part where the girl gets paralyzed makes me naucious (sp?) just thinking about it.

3) On top of that, why does this guy have superhuman recovery powers? The girl shoots him and he gets flipped over in his car but he can still operate a sniper rifle with top level accuracy? Doesn't make much sense.

4) Overdone theme with some goofy killer that was too sadistic.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment