Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Eastbound and Down Season 3 - Part 2


Wgtw, I was getting ready to review Girls (that will be for you @danger), but forgot that I never got to EBD. I previously reviewed the first 2 eps but decided to hold final judgment until tha end.

1) It wasn't horrible, but it was just such a let down compared to the First Season. I mean, the Second Season was pretty good, but wasn't anything compared to the First. This one was even worse :(

2) Like where was April the whole season? (I've always had a thing for her so I might be biased). And why did they try to bring back all those jitsu characters from last season? His dad/step brother were just some unnecessary sideshow.

3) And why was there all of that ridiculous stuff going down? The scene at the plantation was pretty stupid, Stevie's meltdown was goofy, and so was him walking away from baseball.

4) That being said the third ep of the season was pretty close to the best ep of the show ever. And there was still it's fair share of raunchy humor/generally tight quotes from Kenny Powers/references to the show Friends that it wasn't a total let down.

I never thought I'd say this,

C+

No comments:

Post a Comment