Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hollow Man


Wgbw, sorry for the delays again, I was actually busy this last week lol.

1) Pretty solid movie overall. I know there was that old jitsu Hollow Man movie, but obvi I'm a big fan of the newer remixes.

2) Easily one of Kevin Bacon's best movies outside of A Few Good Men and Wild Things. I don't know why he always has to play the creepy dickbag guy in movies, but I guess he's good at it lol.

3) I've never been a fan of the sexual assault scenes and this movie was no different. I don't know why they could have just audibled out of that and just made him a traditional horror villain (I just learned how to spell villain lol).

4) The only other jitsu part in the movie is why they let Kevin Bacon be the one to go invisible. I get that he was the leader of the project, and the smart guy and all, but if you thought someone was creepy and could do a bunch of crazy stuff while visible, I dunno why you think it would be a good idea to let him out on town invisibly.

Pretty solid,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment