Thursday, March 22, 2012

Karate Kid, Part III


1) I've been on a Karate Kid bender lately. The third one's pretty tight because that jitsu guy from the first movie comes back with an even more jitsu friend. Don't get me wrong, this movie is tight. But holy god is the pony-tailed guy stupid. And talk about holding a grudge, this guy is really gungho about getting revenge on a retired Japanese guy and his 17 year old friend. He just needs to let it go lol.

2) The bonsai tree part is pretty stupid lol. I don't know what the obsession is with the bonsai trees.

3) Man Danielson is a ladies man in all these movies. The crazy part is they take place like within a year of each other. He moves into CA in the original one and meets that chick in like 2 seconds, gets hit on by the girl in Japan, and then makes moves the day he gets off the plane in the third one. I guess he's like Jon and just can't turn it off.

4) The scene with the heights made my feet tingly lol. I can't stand heights.

Top notch,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment