Monday, March 5, 2012

The Karate Kid


They referenced this on EBD last night and it reminded me how tight this movie was.

1) So much good shit to say about this movie, it's hard to know where to start. I've obvi got a thing for the underdog movies (see 8 Mile and The Fighter), and this one was right up that alley. Throw in some teen RomCom and this movie rules.

2) Mr. Miyagi was super tight the whole movie too.

3) The only sort of jitsu part of the movie is Daniel's lack of anger control. I mean, the kid is constantly snapping at his mom, miyagi, and his lady friend. He needs to learn how to wooooo sawwwww.

4) This movie also gave rise to one of the tightest lines in motion picture history (I'da added it to the list but it slipped my mind lol). For the bw's viewing pleasure: GET HIM A BODY BAG, YEAHHHHHHHHHH


Top notch stuff,

A+

No comments:

Post a Comment