Sunday, March 31, 2013

Varsity Blues

1) Wgbw. The other night I woke up on the couch to the hit movie Friday Night Lights, and it reminded me that I haven't reviewed all of the movies I own about rural texas high school football. I mean how tight is the opening description of this movie, "In small-town Texas, high school football is a religion." #damnstraight.

2) It is kinda goofy how in most teen comedies all the actors/resses are in their mid 20s. If I was better looking I could probably go get a gig playing in some high school football thriller.

3) Amy Smart's character always weirded me out after she played such different characters in Road Trip and the Butterfly Effect. I guess maybe that just means she's a solid actress lol.

4) All in all a pretty solid movie. I mean, it's a little unbelievable and all, but it's hard to go wrong with this West Texas football thing.

B-

No comments:

Post a Comment