Thursday, March 14, 2013

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers (Producer's Cut)

1) I felt like a horror n00b for awhile about this one. For all of my love of the Halloween movies, I never realized that a Producer's Cut originally got filmed for the original movie. I guess really you'd have to google the halloween movies to figure this out, but nonetheless I was smh.

2) Turns out it's a lot weirder but better than the old one. The other one still confuses me about the whole cult thing. I mean, this one is still pretty cray in the explanation that they make up for it, but at least it makes more sense than the theatrical one.

3) The part that really gives me the willies is the storyline about MM being the baby's dad. Doesn't really seem like MM's M.O.

4) All in all it's pretty tight. I mean, I sit around everyday and usually watch at least one of these Halloween movies. It's tight that there's another one I didn't even know about \o/

A

(oh p.s. I think this is only available on youtube, I don't think they actually released this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment