Saturday, March 2, 2013

Scream 2

1) It was a pretty solid sequel. Although I have love for most other initial sequels (see Halloween 2, Hostel Part II, and Child's Play 2), this one wasn't near as good as some of the other famous movie chains.

2) Kinda crazy that the mom killer was Roseanne's sister lol. I get that I get spooked more often than the normal 26 year old. But really after she took her mask off could you really be that scared? This average looking not buff middle aged slow chick is chasing you around? I mean, just runaway FCS. Who knows tho; I've been scared of crazier stuff.

3) As I've mentioned before, one of the tight parts about the Scream movies is that they give a bunch of shout outs to other horror movies. At the same time, it makes me feel a little jitsu b/c I still haven't seen so many of the horror movies that they mention. I guess the blog has a long ways to go lol.

4) Also a big shout out for mentioning two of the characters from the hit tv show Friends.

B-

No comments:

Post a Comment