Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Leprechaun


Wgbw. Dear god was this a bad one.

1) I dunno how anyone thought this guy was scary. I know I've obvi gotten a lot of slack for being afraid of Chucky, but this guy is past the point of jitsu. In the first 2 Child's Play movies, Chucky was made out to be scary. I'm not sure that anyone is trying to make the Leprechaun scary here.

2) How did Jennifer Aniston get her big break into Friends here?

3) They killed the leprechaun by shooting him with a wad of gum with a four leaf clover on it. Am I missing something? I thought the four leaf clover was lucky.

4) And how goofy is the Leprechaun's reason for trying to get everybody, I mean he wants all of his gold. I don't think there's ever been another scary movie where the killer just wants his gold coins.

Ahyaya,

D+

No comments:

Post a Comment