Monday, June 4, 2012

Shark Night 3D


Not quite the criterion collection that I meant to start, but whatever,

1) I've never been wild about 3D movies (see Harold and Kumar or that stupid Piranha movie) and this was no different. I think my biggest problem is that these movies give me the willies that something is jumping out at me.

2) A much larger problem was the PG-13 rating with this movie. Most of these B level movies that the writers know are ridiculous at least put some R rated material in it to make up for it. Not here smh.

3) And what was going on with the 2 guys going apeshit on the rest of the party. My first though watching this movie was why on earth didn't those n00bs just stay out of the water? But then you figure out those 2 guys are crazy. Probably a big reason why you don't make friends with strangers when treading shark-infested water are in the area.

I won't be tuning into this again,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment