Thursday, December 20, 2012

Top 10 Songs of 2012: #4: Taylor Swift: All Too Well

Wgbw. Not much of a surprise here and I don't want to rehash stuff I've already let you tune into. I've already given a pretty solid review of the song here so we can skip that convo lol.

The only thing I would amend about my original review is that I was maybe a little too enamored with it at the time (which I obvi predicted). Don't get me wrong, those lyrics in this song are still the best lyrics of any song in the history of earth.

But I just think the song would've been better if right after the crescendo they woulda just got the song over with in the next 30 seconds or so (I.E. story of us was pretty good in that regard).

It was tough putting this at #4, but at the end of the day, 45 year old Buffalo will think this was the right call.

No comments:

Post a Comment