Thursday, December 13, 2012

Top 10 Songs of 2012: #7: Kip Moore: Beer Money

Wgbw, #7 is the hit summer song BEER MONEY from Kip Moore. A few things that all the tf will learn (or should know lol) tonight.

1) I obvi have a thing for country music. For you anti-country fans out there, I know it all sounds the same. I honestly couldn't tell you who sang this song before I looked it up. But it rules. I've been making it rain on this song ever since I heard it on the radio. Even if you hate country this song rules.

2) Music videos play a (pretty) large part in this countdown. If you haven't seen this video it's worth tuning into. A lot of this reason is that someday I'm going to relocate to the south (for a better explanation of my desire to go to south check out my reviews here and here.

3) Cowboy boots. Enough said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment