Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Not Top Songs of 2012

Before we get to the most anticipated song of 2012, I felt like it was fair to the fans to go over several songs that were no where near the top 10. In no particular order...

1) Gangnam Style. I don't even know where to begin. I get it's kinda crazy when they are dancing around and stuff but holy god is this club music too much for me. Random FYI, for the longest time I thought the line was "broken condom style." I was like why on earth would they want to sing about that? lol.

2) Call Me Maybe- FWIW this song appealed to me when it first got radio time in late Feb/early March. It seemed to go off the radio but then just came back full blast and then it started to drive me up the wall, go figure.

3) Justin Bieber- I've just heard a wreck of his songs on the radio. I dunno why ones they were but they definitely weren't worth tuning into.

In the next few days I'll put up an honorable mention list for those fans who still can't figure out what's gonna be #1 lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment