Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Vow


Whats good blog world. I'm really sorry for the extended delay. The whole last semester of finals in law school and job thing was really busy smh lol.

1) This was pretty mediocre. I'm all about the romance movies, but they just screw this up. I never understood why they make a movie that they bill as one of the all time great love stories and then dont have them fall back in love at the end of the movie. I mean, I get it- they agree to go on a date or something but besides that it's like why don't we just go the whole 9 yards and have them fall in love again?

2) Some of the movie had some stupid parts too. The girls best friend sleeps with her dad? And the girl's old dick finance is the guy from The Strangers? Come on now.

3) It still had some good cheesy parts that I obvi enjoy. Like the line where he says that she fell in love with him once and he'll get her to do it again. Good stuff.

With Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams it's hard to go too far off course,

C

No comments:

Post a Comment