Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Devil Inside


1) These exorcist movies are real hit or miss. This one reminded me of a slightly better version of Anneliese: The Exorcist Tapes: bad ending and a poor attempt at showing 'actual' footage.

2) And this might have been one of the worst movie endings of all time. I mean, I get having everyone just be possessed and stuff but what was up with the "for more information about this ongoing investigation please visit the following website"? They couldn't just say 'we never knew what happened' but had to try and get viewers to go log on to some website to generate more money for this mediocre movie? SMH.

3) In the interests of full disclosure, I did not go log onto this other website so maybe I didn't see the actual movie ending. I didn't want to endorse this ending anymore lol.

4) I guess for all the possession movies that have been floating around this one was at least kind of original. I didn't get board and they never really explored this plot angle before.

Meh,

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment