Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Hitcher (2007)


Wgtf, getting back to the basics today.

1) The beginning of this one was pretty tight just like in the 1986 version. They go on a road trip which is always tight and then they see the crazy hitcher which gets the moving going pretty good.

2) For all my love for RomCom movies, I'm really not wild about all these horror movies that start out with these teens that are in love and excited to start their lives together. When I was falling asleep to I Know What You Did Last Summer last night, it's like this revelation just hit me. I know it doesn't make much sense but it's just like come on, not now.

3) This suffers from some similar problems that plagued the first one. I mean why do the cops think that they were the ones killing them? And how did that guy get hooked up to the truck?

4) At an hour and 27 minutes though, it was hard to go wrong with this one,

B-

No comments:

Post a Comment