Monday, December 5, 2011

Friends with Benefits


1) It was really funny at times. Actually I think the whole first like hour of the movie was pretty tight.

2) I don't get why they ever decided to start seeing other people.In Going the Distance they figure this out pretty quickly and seemed to avoid all these problems. I mean, what did they think would happen if they started seeing other people?

3) FWIW it didn't make any sense that she got all mad at him for just wanting to be friends in the middle of the movie. I thought that was the whole point of their pact?

4) Three other pretty random drawbacks.
a) Justin Timberlake- I've never been a big fan and this movie didn't change anything.
b) Flash mobs- are stupid. Him orchestrating one at the end was jitsu.
c) The music- during the whole movie was pretty bad. If they would've actually played Third Eye Blind it would've been tight.

Crazy Stupid Love is just running laps around this,

C+

No comments:

Post a Comment