Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Graduate


1) It looks like the dude is looking out of a Michael Myers mask at the beginning of the movie when the dude keeps jumping in the pool. I have an blog post in the works that talks about all the Michael Myers look a likes. It'll be tight.

2) Alan kept talking about the water symbolism but I don't get it. It's like he's confused whenever he sees the water? I dunno.

3) I never figured out that the ending was famous, I had just seen it in Wayne's World. This ending was pretty stupid. They decide to leave the wedding to go away together and then have that 'oh shit' look when they realize they don't know what they're doing. Reason 4232 not to make any impromptu marriage decisions lol.

4) Oh and Wayne's World runs laps around this movie.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment