Tuesday, June 21, 2011

An American Werewolf in London


1)It was pretty good despite all the comedy attempts. Although I'm a big fan of the rom-com horror movies I have never been really wild about the comedy horror movies. All of the later Chucky movies were kind of n00b like that and I'm not terribly wild about the comedy parts of this one.

2) I did however enjoy the quasi love story going on between the wolfguy main character and the nurse. I don't know if the best way to TKO that at the end was to have him get shot but I guess I don't know how else they'd end it.

3) Kinda spooky that the dude's friend comes back to visit him after he gets mauled. Don't get it twisted, I miss DB being gone in BF Michigan and all, but man if he goes first I don't want him coming back to scare the shit out of me. Although it'd be kinda tight to kick it if we were both ghosts.

4) The dude's lady friend is Andy's mom from Child's Play 2 lol.

Solid stuff

B

No comments:

Post a Comment