Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Hangover: Part 2


1) I'm really torn about the movie. It went from being really funny to me getting ADD in the middle of it. I'm not sure how long it was but it seemed like there were parts where I was just waiting for them to yell that they figured out where the kid was.

2) There were some really tight parts. The whole silent monk thing was good and so was the IHOP/dentist bit.

3) I think they were trying to overdo zach galifinabalabbalsosfh. There were too many scenes that just honed in on his face. I never got why zooming in on someones face was LOL.

4) It was still pretty solid. I think the biggest problem for this was just that it had to follow The Hangover which was so good. It's not that this movie was bad, it was just lightyears behind the original.

Worth a trip to the movies,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment