Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Taylor Swift Story of Us


WGBW, I promise to be back soon, been working too much lately lol.

1) Not much to say about the new video, it's just tight. They released it right off the heels of Mean, but it's super tight to have just a wreck of tswift videos being rattled off in a row.

2) As I predicted back in the day I think this song's only got up to go and this video bolsters that.

3) She's a babe in this video. I think the dirty blonde hair is legit.

4) I am kinda confused by the ending of the video. I guess listening to the song gave me the impression that her and this dude are still estranged at the end and this video hints at it but in a weird way. I guess I'll just leave it to the imagination lol.

A+

**Edit- Forgot to attach the video lol, here it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment