Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Law & Order SVU: Season 12


1) What the hell happened to Munch? Even when he was in an episode he was only there for a few seconds. He's probably my least favorite, but he's money in his supporting roles and I'm not sure why they put him on the backburner so much.

2) I won't spoil the finale for some n00bs (@imbricker), but it wasn't anywhere near the great ep that Season 9 was, and not even close to 10, but still good. They're running out of people to kill off though lol.

3) I'm also confused by the repeat disappearance of ADA Novak. If she got rehired again I dunno why she takes off. Don't get it twisted, the new ADA is tight but Novak was tight. They should've at least explained the disappearance.

4) The "Bully" episode was tight. As a random aside that Season 5 ep "Mean" has the same sick title as the new TSwift Video. #yeahbuddy


**edited for n00bery lol

No comments:

Post a Comment