Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday the 13th Part 3


1) This movie is also available in 3D and its tight. I really like 3D but the problem I have with it is the same problem I have with horror movies that are too scary: they freak me out. There's a scene where this pole looks like it's gonna hit you in the face and Jason shoots a spear gun at the camera. Spooky stuff.

2) It's tight he finally gets the hockey mask in this movie.

3) Alright BW, I also figured out that mystery from last night about the old dude. Abel is the name of this old dude and not Ralph. Sorry for the n00bery on my part BW, that was a rookie mistake.

4) I'm not terribly wild about the first few movies all having the samesque ending where the remaining survivor has something crazy happen to them only to wake up in the hospital. I'm glad they finally get over that in the last movies.

I've seen it almost too many times,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment