Friday, November 23, 2012

Crazy Dreams I had

Wgbw sorry for tha delays. I know I try and avoid these self-reflective posts, but I had the craziest dreams about these ex-lady friends the other night. Some of the stories will be (very slightly) amended and obvi the names/#s of any of the LFs will be altered.

For some context this was all in one night, and I woke up very briefly in between each one. This ish cray.

Dream 1) I was in New York (already unbelievable I know), and I was on the set of the TV show Girls. LF #3 popped out and was being filmed on the show. I kept trying to tell her I was in New York (I have no idea why) but then a bunch of her friends jumped out and told me I was a dick. Then everyone on the set starting laughing at me so I left lol.

Dream 2) I was in my work office and one of the people who interviewed me last week was sitting in my chair doing a follow up interview. They said they needed to verify my references including my (short-lived) time with LF #2. I was like, I don't really think she'd like it if I spilled all the beans about her. So I tried calling her but she ignored my call which really wasn't out of character lol. Then the guy wanted to give her immunity if I talked about her. It was weird.

Dream 3) Me and Maker (lol) were in this souped up house looking for treasure (weird I know). After we went through all these trapped doors and stuff we ran into Anderson Silva and Lebron James. The 4 of us decided to go to Walmart where we ran into LF #1. We made small talk and I asked her who this chick she was with was. She was like it's obvi the girl who walked me down the aisle when we got married. I was like 'we're married?!' Then she was mad I forgot about it lol.

Dream 4) I was going to some debate tournament and went into my hotel room. Only LF #4 was in there with some dude. And they had managed to screw up the covers of all of the beds in the hotel. And they thought it was funny. I was like SMH.

Lesson learned: no more melatonin lol

1 comment:

  1. I took melatonin last night but still woke up at 5 smh

    ReplyDelete