Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top 10 TV Shows: #7: Cheaters

#7 is tha hit tv show Cheaters.

1) How tight is this show. I mean, they follow around a bunch of shady people cheating on their significant others and then bust them. Solid justice and entertainment for everyone.

2) I'd be skeptical about calling Cheaters to go on the lookout though. I mean, how many episodes go by where they bust someone on their first surveillance outing (*btw it just took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to spell the word surveillance lol*), and then hold off disclosing the information to "complete their investigation" lol. I'd be like "uhhhh, did you catch them already? If so can we go bust them before they are gii and I have to see them gii?" Seems like a pretty reasonable request.

3) IDRC about all of the haters who think that a bunch of scenes in the show have been staged. Like the stabbing/gun shot scenes. The haters should just be glad no one was hurt lol.

4) This was really solid trashy TV back before trashy TV was in style. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment