Monday, September 30, 2013

September ramblings

Wgbw. I know I've apologized too many times to count lol about tha lack of blogging. A few args for why this next month is gonna be OTC and explanations for a lull from tha status quo lol.

1) I think for tha month of October I'm gonna hiatus from tha top 10 TV shows (but wait buff, you don't blog about it regularly now anyway lol). My reasoning is partly to make room for October (obvi), and also that with the twitter/blogosophere just going HAM on tv show finales I need a reprieve to gather my thoughts lol.

2) October is going to rule. TOMORROW IS THA SECOND GREATEST DAY OF THA YEAR. The next month will be filled with all Halloween cheer :) I've upgraded tha net flix account to ship a wreck of dvd's so I'll always have something to review lol.

HAPPY (IMPENDING) HALLOWEEN

AYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment