Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Call

1) For how goofy the movie poster for this one is, it was pretty okay. I mean, what's going on with the all red poster? And I'll bet a lot of 911 calls are personal LOL.

2) For how solid of a 911 operator she is, you think she'd be trained not to go out and do maverick detective work. All the police in Los Angeles and someone who sits behind a desk all day manages to figure out where this killer guy is hiding?

3) And really she's got better odds of winning the lottery then randomly getting this guy's new victim to call in again. I mean, a 911 operator takes a phone call in LOS ANGELES. Then, it freaks her out so much that she goes on admin duty for awhile. THEN she's doing a random training one day and manages to get the hear a caller who is getting stalked by the same killer. What are the odds of that? (As a side note, I've been calling into a lot of radio contests lately and never manage to be the 95th caller. Maybe I'm just in the bitter barn lol.)

4) And what was going on with the ending? They finally track this guy down and then just leave him in this underground home he has? I don't think they even really injure him. They just tie him down in his own little unfinished basement and leave. What justice smh.

All that and the movie was still pretty original and kept my attention.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment