Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Craft

1) I noticed I don't have too many movies re: witches so I've been trying to go ham on some more of them lately.

2) Really a pretty top notch movie, especially in tha witch genre. Outcast girl moves to a new school, has witch powers, and connects with other witch classmates. Obvi one of them gets carried away with it and it becomes and internal good vs. evil witch battle. Also, I've obvi always been a fan of the college/teen based thrillers, so this was right up my alley.

3) The only drawback horror-wise was that all the snakes, bugs, rats, etc. gave me the willies and seemed pretty unnecessary to tha rest of the plot.

4) It had a pretty all-star 90s cast. Although to be fair, I was only paying half attention and really thought Alicia Silverstone played the lead character lol. Also, Bonnie, Ross's girlfriend from Season 3 of tha hit tv show Friends made an appearance.

Pretty good stuff,

B+

No comments:

Post a Comment